OFFICE MANAGER / ADMINISTRATOR
We are looking for an Office Manager / Administrator to join our team at the Stoke-on-Trent office.
The applicant will be responsible for ensuring that the office runs efficiently together with providing clerical and administrative support to the Directors and Building Surveyors in order to ensure the smooth running of the business.
The applicant needs to show evidence of the following:
· good administration skills;
· computer literate with excellent IT skills;
· familiar with all Microsoft Office Packages;
· strong organisational skills;
· presentation skills and attention to detail;
· the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
· the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload;
· oral and written communication skills;
· tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
· a pleasant, confident telephone manner;
· reliability and honesty.
We are looking for people with drive, enthusiasm, commitment and an ambition to succeed.
In return we offer a competitive salary together with private health care and the opportunity to be a key person in the business as we continue to expand across the UK.
Must have full driving licence and car.
If you would like to apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agencies please.